Friday, November 02, 2007

So I'm not dead....yet.

Hey everyone. So I realize that I have been bad at keeping in contact with my readers as well as updating my blog. Trust me there is a very good and very long explanation to this, which I will give when the entire situation concludes. Since it has not reached it's completion I will not name the other parties involved or the nature of the issues. As far as me goes there isn't a lot to tell but I will try to dish out a few updates. All my free time at the moment has continued to fuel my wow addiction. For those of you who are unaware I very recently joined one of the top guilds in the us(ranked no 6 I belive) and one of the top 75 worldwide(ranked no 68). I can't decide whether I am just that good or just that damn lucky. I think it is probably a combination of both. Needless to say the old guild misses me, cuz cmon who doesn't miss having me around(yes I'm still that delusional). To translate into some math what this change means I am currently doing things that only .3% of the entire wow population can good. Very serious business(lol killing pixelated monsters?). Other than that I am bored off my ass and can not wait to get out of this god forsaken place and into somewhere else. The cable is bad, the internet is bad, and I don't have any friends that I get to see on a regular basis. I also have way too much time to sit and think about the current state of things as well as other unpleasant issues. Doing my best to keep my head above water at the moment, but I will admit it's kinda rough these days. Oh well I guess I always seem to get by. I just can't wait to get out of here. I guess I don't have much else to say at the moment. Comments are welcome as is hate mail. I still love each and every one of ya. Peace and much love.

-Jake

No comments: