Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm Back....

Hey there Marvelous Ape addicts! Did you miss me? So it's been almost a year since I blogged. I figured I better come back and tell you all what has happened over the last year. Well as many of you know the last year I had a lot of up and downs for me. However, when all was said and done I got myself a car, got myself moved, and got myself into law school. There were many times that I wasn't sure it would all work out, but I drudged through and made it happen. Right now I'm living with my some of my best friends and enjoying being around people again. I think that was the worst part about spending those 15 months back in Dalton, interacting with only my dad and people at the call center. Now I am lucky enough to see most of my good friends on an everyday basis, now if we could only get Alex and Evan to move down too;) Being down in the cities has been a good experience thus far and school has gone pretty well. I have finals the next 2 weeks and I am looking forward to hopefully doing well on them. The one thing I am still lacking is a girlfriend, I have someone in mind but I'm not sure I'll ever get up the nerve to ask her. I guess I am just a sucker for a beautiful smart blond girl who laughs at my jokes. Hopefully sometime in the future I get the stones to ask her out, but we shall see, courage isn't so easily developed, also I'm sure she has other better options than yours truly but you never know, weirder things have happened. Anywayz I love and miss you all and hopefully my loyal readers come back to check out the crazy adventures of the ole marvelous ape. Peace and much love.

-Jake "Marvelous Ape"

1 comment: